The Top 7 Social Media Trends that will Dominate 2014
So is Social Media getting bigger or are people getting tired?
Jason DeMers has outlined the Top 7 Social Media trends that he believes will dominate 2014. Here they are:
- Investment in Social Media will become a necessity not a luxury
- Google+ will become a major factor
- Image-centric networks will see huge success
- We’ll witness the rise of micro-video
- Foursquare will decline sharply
- My Space, love it or hate it, will grow
- LinkedIn will become a major player for B2B growth
Interesting…I suspect that the thought that Social Media will become a necessity will be absolutely true for businesses but I wonder that as most platforms are free perhaps there may be opportunity for paid services.